Calling all creators! We’re proud to announce our revenue sharing program for DEATHGARDEN.
This means that starting immediately, if you enjoy playing DEATHGARDEN and want to support its growth You will earn 30% from every purchase that is made through your channels.
How it works is simple:
- Sign up for a Creator account at https://influencer.xsolla.com/signup/influencer
- Choose the DEATHGARDEN offer. If you don’t have access to the Closed Beta yet, you can claim your free key.
- Use the tracking link provided (link shorteners are ok!) in your chat, video descriptions, info panels, Discord, etc - to drive traffic to the DEATHGARDEN store page.
- Earn 30% of from every PC digital copy you sell!
Creators must have at least 1,500 followers on Twitch, Twitter or Mixer, or 5,000 subscribers on YouTube to be eligible.
Thank you for your support!
The Deathgarden Dev Team
- Do I earn revenue if my audience buys DEATHGARDEN on Steam?
- Users will still receive Steam keys from purchases made on the DEATHGARDEN website. Revenue is only attributed if the purchase is made on the DEATHGARDEN website store page.
- Your tracking system is magic! How does it work?
- We use cookie tracking to attribute sales. If your audience blocks cookies, or (for some odd reason) switches browsers after clicking the tracking link, the purchase will not be attributed and you will not earn revenue.
- How can I withdraw my earnings?
- Once you complete a tax interview on the payout page, you’ll be able to link your bank account or Paypal to withdraw. Note that there is a $100 minimum for each withdraw transaction.
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to reach us at email@example.com